close
- 我是豐盛的源頭。
I am the source of my abundance. - 我專注於喜愛的事物而吸引它出現。
I focus on what I love and thus draw it to me. - 我的想法從愛出發並且非常正面。
My thoughts are loving and positive. - 我做選擇和成功的機會與日俱增。
My choices and possibilities are expanding every day. - 我深愛並信賴我的想像力。
I love and trust my imagination. - 我是無限的存有,我能創造我想要的一切。
I am an unlimited being. I can create anything I want. - 我在腦海中描繪自己和別人豐盛的景象。
I picture abundance for myself and others. - 我活在豐盛的宇宙中,我擁有需要的每樣東西。
I live in an abundance universe. I always have everything I need. - 我散發自重﹑寧靜﹑愛﹑自在和快樂。
I radiate self-esteem, inner peace, love, well-being, and happiness. - 我透過喜悅、活力和愛自己來創造財富與豐盛。
I create money and abundance through joy, aliveness, and self-love. - 我做的每一件事情都帶給我活力與成長。
Everything I do brings me aliveness and growth. - 我明白想要事物的本質,我能得到它。
I know the essence of what I want and I get it. - 每一件我創造的事都實現了我自己。
Everything I create fulfills me. - 我創造的事情比我想像中的更好。
The things I create are even better than I imagine them to be. - 我凝聚能量對準我的目標。
My energy is focused and directed toward my goals. - 我吸引金錢、繁榮與豐盛的磁力不斷增加。
I am increasingly magnetic to money, prosperity, and abundance. - 我用能量來創造,好事總是輕易地來到。
I create what I want with energy. Good things come to me easily. - 我相信並遵循內在的指引。
I trust and follow my inner guidance. - 我花時間靜默自省;我聆聽內在的指引。
I spend quite reflective time; I hear my inner guidance. - 我總是處於天時地利之中。
I am always in the right place at the right time. - 我遵循我最大的快樂而行。
I follow my highest joy. - 我用每件我做的事情讓自己感到光榮。
I honor myself in everything I do. - 我總是選擇最光明的途徑。
I always choose the path of most light. - 我以出於真誠地去做每件事為榮。
I honor my integrity in all that I do. - 我是個成功的人,我讓自己感到成功。
I am a success. I allow myself to feel successful. - 我經常恭喜自己。
I congratulate myself often. - 我原諒自己,知道我已經盡力做好一切。
I forgive myself, knowing that I did the best I knew how at the time. - 我允許自己擁有想要的一切。
I give myself permission to have what I want. - 我的信念創造實相;我相信我擁有無限豐盛。
My beliefs create my reality. I believe in my unlimited prosperity. - 我選擇帶給我活力與成長的信念。
I choose beliefs that bring me aliveness and growth. - 我相信的事總是為我創造好事。
My beliefs create good thing for me. - 我值得享有豐盛。
I deserve abundance. - 金錢滾滾而來,我非常豐盛富足。
Money flows in my life. I am prosperous. - 我各方面生活的能量都開放而暢流。
My energy is open and flowing in every area of my life. - 我總是收入大於支出。
I always have more money coming in than going out. - 我允許自己擁有的比我夢想中的更多。
I allow myself to have more than I ever dreamed possible. - 宇宙以完美的方式運作,總是為我創造更高的益處。
The universe works in perfect ways. It always serves my higher good. - 我的債務代表我和別人對於我未來賺取財富能力的信任。
My debts represent my and others’ belief in my future earning ability. - 我做的每件事都增加我的評價和價值。
My value and worth are increased by everything I do. - 我的一切經驗是獲得力量,明晰和願景的機會。
All my experiences are opportunities to gain more power, clarity, and vision. - 我送愛給恐懼。 恐懼就是我的內在等待被愛的地方。
I send love to my fears. My fears are the places within me that await my love. - 我談論成功與繁盛,我說的話能夠激勵並啟發別人。
I speak of success and prosperity. My words uplift and inspire others. - 我活在豐盛的世界,我的宇宙一切美好。
I live in an abundant world. All is perfect in my universe. - 宇宙是安全、豐盛與友善的。
The universe is safe, abundance, and friendly. - 我只期望最好的事,它如我所期地發生了。
I expect only the best to happen and it does. - 我相信我創造豐盛的實力不斷增加。
I trust my ever-increasing ability to create abundance. - 我接受繁榮和豐盛進入我的生命。
I accept prosperity and abundance into my life. - 我相信每一件事都在適當的時間,以最美好的方式發生。
I trust that everything comes at the perfect time and in the perfect way. - 我誠服於更高的益處。
I surrender to my higher goods. - 我每天用行動展現愛。
I demonstrate love with action every day. - 我連結宇宙的無限豐盛。
I am linked with the unlimited abundance of the universe. - 我做喜愛的事,金錢與豐盛不斷地湧向我。
As I do what I love, money and abundance flow freely to me. - 我要做出一項獨特、特別的貢獻。
I have a unique, special contribution to make. - 我做的每件事都為宇宙增添美麗、和諧、秩序與光明。
Everything I do adds beauty, harmony, order, and light to the universe. - 我掌管自己的命運;我建構自己的人生。
I am in charge of my destiny. I am the builder of my life. - 我尊重並運用自己的特殊技藝和能力。
I honor and use my special skills and abilities. - 我透過向內觀照而非向外尋求,找到我的人生志業。
I find my life’s work by looking within rather than without. - 我珍貴的才藝和天賦是我擁有的財富。
I have a wealth of valuable skills and talents. - 我現在就擁有理想的生活。
I now have my ideal life. - 我知道我喜愛什麼,我做我喜愛的事。
I know what I love to do and I do it. - 我讓我的思考與夢想天馬行空,毫無限制。
I allow myself to think and dream in unlimited ways. - 一切答案在我心中,我遵循內在的智慧。
All answers are within me. I follow my inner wisdom. - 我是一個珍貴的人,我的道途十分重要。
I am a valuable person. My path is important. - 我珍惜我的時間和能量。
I value my time and energy. - 我的道途與人生志業是我最優先的要務。
My path and life’s work are my highest priorities. - 我接受並喜愛現在的自己。
I accept and love myself for who I am right now. - 我尊重並珍惜我的創意和想法。
I honor and value my creativity and ideas. - 我是個特殊、獨特的人。
I am a special, unique person. - 我的日子充滿樂趣和有意義的活動。
My days are filled with fun and meaningful activities. - 我讓自己成就一切的可能。
I give myself permission to be all I can be. - 我堅持我的人生道途;我選擇活力與成長。
I commit to my path. I choose aliveness and growth. - 我遵從我的心。
I follow my heart. - 我能夠心想事成。
I can have what I want. - 我邀請並允許好事進入我的生命。
I invite and allow good to come into my life. - 我順隨能量而動,我明白發生的每一件事情都為了給我更高的益處。
I flow with the current. I know that everything happens for my higher good. - 我對機會保持敏銳的覺察並充分利用它們。
I am alert to my opportunities and I use them well. - 我釋放不能帶給我更高益處的事,也請它們離開我。
I release anything that is not for my higher good and ask it to release me. - 我喜愛並以我創造的每一件事為榮。
I love and honor everything I create. - 我藉由改變自己而改變周圍的世界。
I change the world around me by changing myself. - 我用愛與正面的態度做每件事情。
I bring love and a positive attitude to everything I do. - 我輕鬆而不費力地創造我想要的一切。
I create what I want easily and effortlessly. - 我吸引好事,它也吸引我。
I am magnetic to my higher good and it is magnetic to me. - 當我踏上道途,我被豐富地供給所需的一切。
I am abundantly provided for as I follow my path. - 我知道自己的價值,我以自己的價值為榮。
I know my value. I honor my worth. - 人們重視並尊重我的工作。
People value and honor my work. - 我總是給出最好的。
I always give my best. - 我花的每一分錢都增加社會的財富,它會倍增回到我身邊。
All the money I spend enriches society and comes back to me multiplied. - 我花用與賺取的金錢都帶給我喜悅。
All the money I spend and earn brings me joy. - 我在身邊環繞能顯示我的活力與能量的事物。
I surround myself with things that reflect my aliveness and energy. - 我欣賞“我是“與“我有“的一切。
I appreciate all that I am and all that I have. - 我欣賞自己,我感謝生活的美好。
I appreciate myself. I give thanks for my wonderful life. - 我開放去接受。
I am open to receive. - 我給別人的也是送給自己的禮物,我付出時便收獲。
Everything I give to others is a gift to myself. As I give I receive. - 我送出的禮物能夠帶給別人好處和力量。
Every gift I give serves and empowers other people. - 每一樣我送出的禮物都能榮耀並認出別人真正的價值。
Everything I give others honors and acknowledges their worth. - 我對自己慷慨大方。
I give generously to myself. - 我盡力用我的言語和行為服務別人。
I serve others to the best of my ability in all I say and do. - 每一次的能量交流我都體驗清晰與和諧。
I experience clarity and harmony in all my energy exchanges. - 我所花的每一分錢都感覺很好。
I feel good about all the money I spend. - 我總是被指引到更高的解答。
I am always being guided to the higher solution. - 我聽從心的智慧。
I listen to the wisdom of my heart. - 我總是幫助別人成為贏家,別人贏了,我也贏了。
I always look for ways to make the other person a winner; as I help others win, I win as well. - 我生活的每個面向都很豐盛。
I have abundance in every area of my life. - 我的繁榮富足也讓別人富足。
My prosperity prospers others. - 每一個人的成功都幫助我成功。
Everyone’s success contributes to my success. - 我送出祝福期望別人更加豐盛。
I send others thoughts of their increased prosperity. - 我的金錢是帶給自己和別人好處的源頭。
My money is a source of good for myself and others. - 我的存款像磁鐵一般為我吸引更多財富。
My savings act as a magnet to draw more money. - 我的經濟獨立而自由。
I am financially independent and free. - 我的財富是等待命令為我在生活中創造美好的能量。
All my money is energy awaiting my command to create good in my life. - 我的財富為我創造更多豐盛,喜悅與活力。
All my money is working for me to increase my abundance, joy, and aliveness. - 我選擇活出豐富的人生。
I choose to live an abundant life. - 我愛我自己。
I love myself. - 一切都有最好的安排。
Everything is well happened.
全站熱搜
留言列表